Sunday 1 June 2014

I'm in the Movieee....!!!! :o :p




Has it ever occurred to you that after coming out from a movie theatre, you feel like you are still in the movie as one of its characters..?? Well, it happens to me sometimes.. I just returned home from watching the movie "X-men-Days of future past", and from the beginning of the movie, till now, I feel like I'm one of the characters in the movie.. Its not because this one is a great action movie or a movie based on one of my favourite comic book series... But, such a feeling comes to me only if I enjoy the movie and love it too much.. It may be a romantic movie (Well, to be true, I don't watch romantic movies much), or comedy, or anything.. 

I just find it fascinating how we connect to a movie while we are watching it.. It feels great.. Well, right now, I feel like I'm a mutant.. LOL :p ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment