Saturday 31 May 2014

Rain, Rain Come Again...!! :D




I love rainy days.. Specially, after a long hot summer.. I just love the smell of dry land, when the first rain drops fall on it.. Some of my best rainy day moments are, when I look outside my window and watch kids playing on the wet grass and when I reach out my hands to catch rain drops.. Sometimes, I myself go out and play with those kids.. But, the next thing that happens most of the times is that, I end up staying on bed for the the next few days with a pink nose that has a 24x7 running water and a tissue paper box by my side.. :p 

Oh oh..!! There are two more things that I love the most other then the rest, i.e, listening to soft music and eating hot and crispy stuffs like veg or chicken nuggets with spicy dips or my favourite "Indian special- Dal Pakoda with mint dip (Pudina ki Chatney)" .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment