Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Funny travelling experience..!! lol.. :p




Travelling, one of the best activities we do.. I love travelling because, I get to meet new people, experience new cultures, and learn a little bit about their languages… But there are also some moments when I hate travelling.. Moments like, when people doesn’t understand what I’m saying , so I have to do some crazy hand movements to make them understand.. Sometimes, I give up and start walking to where ever the road takes me…

Let me share with you, one funny incident.. Few days back, I went to a city.. I checked in a Hotel, rented a cab and visited few amazing places there.. And so, the first day went great.. The next day, I thought of exploring the places near the hotel on foot.. So, I went out and the first few hours were just awesome, until when I realized that I forgot my way back to the hotel.. So, I started asking people about the way.. And none of them seemed to understand what I was saying.. At first, I tried all the languages I knew… Then, I thought of using my ‘Crazy Hand language’, but I got stuck, because, how the hell was I suppose to ask about a hotel with hands…  So I was like “OOohh Damn, leave it..!!”, and gave up and started guessing my way back.. And then, I walked for almost an hour or two, and finally, found my hotel.. I just can’t tell you how happy I was then.. I felt the same way, a person would feel when he’s lost on a desert for days and finally finds some water...

And you know what the best and the funniest part is, Later on I found out that I was just few blocks away from my hotel all that time and I was circling the blocks for almost two hours.. :p


Well, it was really funny but a nice and memorable  experience too… I won’t ever forget that… Never, ever, ever….. !!! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment