Thursday 22 May 2014

A Journey Through Time...!!!!! :D





What if you get hold of a "time machine", what will you do then..? Where will you go..?? To the past or to the future..?? Well, I have a list of my own.. 

My first stop will be the Medieval ages, because, I want to see how it was back then,as from what I found out from the stories and movies and all, it was kind of beautiful and awesome, with all those Kings and Queens and Knights, etc. ... Then, my next stop will be the time of World War 2.. Because,(well, its kind of my personal interest), I love the fighter planes of WW2, like, P-51 mustang, F4U Corsair, and many more.. So, I just want to see them in real action once, The actual Dogfight...

Then, I'll head straight to the future, may be, 2087 or 2099 or even 3014, to see how the world looks like then.. And I guess each and everyone of us wants to see that at some time..And then, I'll head a little back to 2035 to see how my future looks like.. And then, finally, back to the time from where I started.. It will be a great journey, The journey through time..

I guess, I took you through a brief Journey through time in your mind while you were reading it.. So, how did it feel..? :p

Well, anyway,  Now, a small question for you all, where will you go if you ever get a time-machine..?? To the past or to the future..??? Feel free to share your thoughts.. I would love to read them.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment