Thursday 1 May 2014

"Mommy, I want to become a '---' !! "




During our childhood days, we all wanted to become someone when we grew up .. Some wanted to become a doctor, others engineer, pilots, army, etc. Well, I wanted to become “Spider-Man” .. :p . Anyways, jokes apart, I wanted to become a Pilot and rule the skies. When we were kids, such wishes were so easy to make. But, as time passed, things changed and so did our wishes and wants. Some were able to stick to their wishes and some, got drifted apart. Things became difficult and hard.

Today, I met a kid, and asked him what he wanted to become when he grows up. His answer was same as ours, innocent and without any thoughts. He also wanted to become a pilot. It was so cute. And I went into a quick flashback of my childhood. But then, I smiled at him and told him that its not going to be easy. He’ll have to struggle a long way, and stick to his wishes. And never lose hope.


But, we all know that as we grow up, things change. We might never get what we want, but we can at least be happy about what we have and stick to what we can achieve, rather then, to what we could have achieved..


No comments:

Post a Comment