Friday 18 July 2014

FRIENDS..!! A Gift Of God Or A Curse Of The DEVIL.. 3:)



Friends..!! A gift of God or a curse of the Devil.. Well, that depends on the kind of friends you choose to be with.. You can’t always understand who’s what…  But if you are intelligent enough, then, you definitely can distinguish between them.. It’s simple..!! One who cares, will be there for you in every turn of your life, even if you are sad or broke.. And the others will only be there at the happy turns of your life and when you have your pockets full…

Well, I always walk alone…  I mean, I have friends..But I never keep them close to me… And I have a big trust issue.. They think I’m their friend and I make them think so.. But, at the end, I know who’s what.. And Now a days, no one’s really your friend.. They all want something from you.. But if you are really lucky, you may get one or two friends who really  values your friendship.. And once you find them, hold them tight and never let go.. Because they are the ones who will company you through the entire journey of your life and be there in your sorrows and happiness.. They are the one who matters… And I guess I'm lucky enough to find three of such amazing friends..


So, there are friends who are the gift of gods and some, who are the curse of the devil.. But I say, make friends with both, but keep your distance.. In that way, you’ll be able to distinguish between people.. And keep only those who matters, closer to you…  :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment